Company bills you through an online billing account for purchases of products or bank wire transfer. You agree to pay Company all charges at the prices then in effect for the products you or other persons using your billing account may purchase, and you authorize Company to charge your chosen payment provider for any such purchases. Posted prices do not include sales tax, which will be charged to you when applicable. Company reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. Products purchased or otherwise provided through the Website, including samples and gift items, are for personal use only and are not for resale. All purchases are subject to Company policies and procedures relating to processing, shipping and handling, returns and exchanges set forth in this Agreement and on the Website. All orders with Canadian billing and/or shipping addresses that total $400.00 or more can only be placed online via the PayPal or bank wire transfer payment methods.
Following are the conditions that apply to exchange of products:
- a. Only products in unopened original packaging that have not been tampered with or used in any manner or that are damaged or defective upon delivery may be returned to Company for an exchange or store credit.
- b. Products must be returned to Company within 7 days of delivery using a mailing method that allows for shipment tracking ONLY AFTER CONTACTING KRIGLER at firstname.lastname@example.org
- c. You should inspect products for damage upon delivery. If you notice any damage or believe a product is defective, you should contact us immediately to file a report. However, in order to qualify to receive an exchange for any such claim, you need to contact us no later than 14 days from delivery and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number in accordance with the procedure described below. Upon receipt, Company will make a determination, in its reasonable discretion, whether a product claimed to be damaged or defective was actually damaged or defective when originally delivered to you.
- d. Prior to returning products, you must contact Company and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorize number, which number must be written on the copy of the shipping invoice that you will enclose with the returned product. To obtain the Return Merchandise Authorization number, send an email to email@example.com using our CONTACT FORM, and provide your order number, full name, shipping address and email address.
- e. Products must be returned with the original shipping box, packing materials, as well as ALL COMPLIMENTARY SAMPLES and a copy of the shipping invoice.
- f. NO REFUNDS will be issued.
- g. Shipping charges are non-refundable. However, replacement products will be shipped free of charge, except where expedited shipping is requested.
- h. Returned products should be shipped to the following address:
Attention: Customer Service1 West 58th Street
New York, NY 10019
- i. Company will not accept merchandise that has been used, altered or damaged. Company is not responsible in the event that returned packages are lost, stolen, or mishandled.
- j. Only products purchased through the Website may be returned to Company in accordance with this return policy. Company products purchased through any other outlet are subject to the return policies applicable to such outlets.
- k. Company reserves the right to refuse to exchange any product that does not meet the above requirements.
Complimentary samples are offered with every purchase of full size product(s) on http://www.krigler.com
SAMPLES ORDERS ARE FINAL SALE AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE
REFUSAL OF ORDERS
Because customer service is paramount to our business, we reserve the right to refuse to sell products to you if it reasonably appears to us that you intend to resell the products. In addition, we reserve the right to limit quantities of items purchased by each customer. In addition, we reserve the right to cancel any order or part of an order, or refuse service to anyone for any reason. Such reasons may include, but are not limited to, product availability, and price discrepancy.